Cognos Training Classes in Bangalore
Cognos Inc., established in 1969, made execution administration and business knowledge software's, which served 135 nations with a customer base of more than 23,000, utilizing 3,500 individuals, at its pinnacle. Later in January 2008, IBM gained Cognos, however kept on maintaining the execution administration and business knowledge's line of results of IBM, in a similar name. Presently IBM additionally gives COGNOS Certification, for which COGNOS Training is likewise being led. Cognos is programming it enables associations to end up distinctly very performing and examination driven elements. From BI (business insight) to monetary accomplishment and methodology administration, Cognos programming is concoct to help each association to settle on the fitting choices that increase better business results today and later on. Adaptable arrangement choices, either on distributed storage or on neighborhood environment, empower you to effortlessly rate your examination to meet element business needs.
Sgraph Infotech is giving Cognos instructional class 6 years continuous and space experienced experts. Cognos instructional class substance, material and syllabus is planned according to the business and profession advancement situated norms and Cognos course is playing enormous request on the planet. Such a variety of undertakings are utilizing Cognos programming. Sgraph Infotech gave customary classes to understudies with typical track, quick track and end of the week sessions. In our establishment confirmed coach will help the understudy amid the Cognos preparing with ongoing activities. These components and offices make us the best Cognos preparing organization in Marathahalli, Bangalore. We are energetic and committed to give quality preparing Don't squander your profitable time select today in Sgraph Infotech for additional data get in touch with us/email us.
IBM's vision to be built up as the "uber merchant" of BI made it to buy Cognos and different business knowledge programming. The plan of this product is to help business clients who don't have quite a bit of specialized information to have the capacity to separate and break down corporate information and after that deliver reports from it. With COGNOS Training in Bangalore, this turns out to be considerably simpler to take a shot at the product.
Sgraph Infotech gives COGNOS Training Bangalore that makes out of around three dozen programming items in Cognos. Being based on open standard; Cognos is utilized by various merchants like SAP, Oracle, NCR Teradata, Microsoft, and so forth., to work with multidimensional and social information, and in this way the preparation we give you will help you in getting put in first class organizations.
Sgraph Infotech, being the Best COGNOS Training Institute in Bangalore helps you comprehend Cognos 8 BI suite, the top most execution administration programming so far in IBM, furthermore its capacities which incorporate reporting, examination, dashboard offices and score cards, that are conveyed utilizing an online SOA.
The COGNOS tm1 Training in Bangalore at Sgraph Infotech by expert mentors can help one to comprehend Lotus Connect and SPSS Predictive Analytics which are a piece of Cognos 10.
- 45 hours of training
- Training by more than 7 years experienced professionals
- Limited seats for every batch
- Flexibility in training hours
- Hands-On project experience
- Technically updated lab facility
- 24/7 support for the candidate
Who should take this cognos Course?
The following software or industry professionals were deserved to take this cognos training.
- Software Architects, Business Intelligence professionals
- ETL Developers, Data Science specialists
What You Will Get After the Course?
- Placement assistance
- Trainers will help on Resume preparation
- Backlog class available if any student has missed the class
- Latest and updated study material
What are the Prerequisites to learn cognos course?
No prerequists needed to take this course.Any fresher and experience can take this course.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience out instructor’s gives you best support if get stuck anywhere while practicing, we will provide the cloud lab which give the access to your PC or Laptop. Then you can access our server from anywhere.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 7+ years of experience in Cognos training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our Cognos training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Cognos training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
Introduction to Dataware Housing (DWH)
- Introduction to DWH
- Characteristics of DWH
- OLTP Vs OLAP Databases
- Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
- Data mart Vs Data Warehouse
- Fact Table Vs Dimension Table
- Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
Introduction to Cognos
- About Cognos 8.4 and Cognos 10
- 3 – Tier Architecture
- Cognos Release (EP series7, Reportnet , Cognos 8.0/8,1/8.2/8.3/8.4/10)
- Features of Cognos 8.4
- Cognos Vs other OLAP tools
- Cognos components (Modeling & Reporting)
- Different cognos services
- Personalize cognos connection
- Create and manage portals, shortcuts, report views.etc
- Working with Cognos configuration, content Store
- How to Connect to different Data Sources
- Security setup
- Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
- Running the Report Burn
- Scheduling Reports
- About Ad-hoc Reports
- Types of Report(List, Cross Tab, Chart Reports & Others)
- Applying Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
- Run and Manage reports
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart, repeater, Maps & Other Reports
- Report templates, formatting Reports – fonts, style, header, footer, boarder…etc
- Generating and Creating Prompt Page
- Types of Prompts
- Query Calculations & Layout Calculations
- Static Filters and Dynamic Filters
- Conditional Block
- Conditional Formatting
- Master Details
- Cascading Prompt
- HTML Items & Hyperlinks
- Set Operators
- Setting Burst Options
- Drill through
- Drill up & Drill down
- Setting Variables
- Report Functions
- Report Validation
- Reports Run with Options (separate course not included in this package)
- About Framework Manager
- Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
- Creation of Interface and Usage
- Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
- Importing Metadata
- Naming convention for objects in a project
- Creating Query Subjects & Query Items
- Merging Query Subjects
- Creating Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
- Creating Parameter Maps & Macros
- Creating of Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Add Business Rules and Set Governors
- Assigning package level security
- Improving performance
- Publishing Package
- Insert Data
- Change the number of Visible Items
- Nest Data
- Replace Data
- Sort Data
- Explore Data
- Change the measure
- Drill down for Details
- Hide Items
- Insert a calculation
- Save a custom set
- Define a filter
- Compare sets of data
- Using Dynamic Context
- Creating Agents
- Adding Event conditions
- Task and Task execution rules
- Scheduling Agents