ETL Testing Training Institutes in Bangalore
An ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) apparatus separates every one of the information from heterogeneous information sources which can be Microsoft, Oracle or whatever other utilizing social database and changes the information like applying figuring’s, keys, joining fields, expelling off base information documents and fields, and so on and loads it into the Data Warehouse.
Sgraph InfoTech's ETL trying course lets you master in ETL testing. This ETL testing preparing is for both learners and experts. In this course length you will find out about all ETL testing ideas, information warehousing ideas and SQL inquiries. We are giving this ETL testing preparing with position help.
Sgraph Infotech is giving ETL Testing instructional class with 8+ years of constant and area experienced experts IT personnel. ETL Testing instructional class substance, material and syllabus is composed according to the business and profession advancement arranged principles and ETL Testing course is playing gigantic request in IT showcase. Such a large number of undertakings are utilizing ETL Testing programming. Sgraph Infotech gave general classes to understudies with typical track, quick track and end of the week sessions.
In our foundation affirmed mentor will help the understudy amid the ETL Testing preparing with ongoing undertakings. In this course the competitor will think about essentials to cutting edge ETL Testing ideas. These components and offices make us the best ETL Testing preparing foundation in Marathahalli, Bangalore We are enthusiastic and devoted to give quality preparing Don't squander your important time enlist today in Sgraph Infotech for additional data get in touch with us/email us.
- 45 hours of training
- Training by more than 7 years experienced professionals
- Limited seats for every batch
- Flexibility in training hours
- Hands-On project experience
- Technically updated lab facility
- 24/7 support for the candidate
Who should take this ETL Testing Course?
The following software or industry professionals were deserved to take this ETL Testing training.
- Senior IT professionals.
- Java and non java background.
What You Will Get After the Course?
- Placement assistance
- Trainers will help on Resume preparation
- Backlog class available if any student has missed the class
- Latest and updated study material
What are the Prerequisites to learn ETL Testing course?
knowledge on java,basic java and OOPS.
Software Testing Training
- Testing Overview
- What is testing?
- Why is Testing?
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Strategizing
- Test Case Development
- Test Environment Setup
- Test Execution
- Test Cycle Closure
- SDLC Vs STLC
- V -Model of testing
- Test case design/optimization techniques
- Need for test case optimization
- Functional Technique
- Structural Technique
- Special Technique
- Testing Techniques
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- White Box Testing/Structural Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Types of Testing
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Globalization Testing
- Localization Testing
- Functional Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Data Migration Testing
- Data Conversion Testing
- Security/Penetration Testing
- Usability testing
- Install/Un-Install Testing
- Defect reporting and tracking
- Defect Lifecycle
- Defect Management Tools
- When to STOP Testing?
- Testing Deliverables
- Quality Assurance Vs Quality Control
- Test Measurements and Metrics
- Cost Of Quality
HP Quality Center
- Introduction to HPQC
- Overview of HPQC
- Working with different tabs
- Test case creation
- Test Execution
- Creating traceability through HPQC
- Defect creation & Linkage
- Working with different reports
- Working with Dash Board
- What is SQL?
- What Can SQL do?
- Most Important SQL Commands
- Working with DDL, DCL, DML commands
- Working with different SQL commands
- Working with different SQL functions
- Understanding of Data base Vs UI reports validation
- Working with different SQL scripts.
- Why ETL?
- ETL Concepts:
- ETL Requirements:
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Working with OLTP
- Working with OLAP
- Data Warehouse designing techniques
- Fact & Dimension tables
- Attribute & Lookup tables
- Aggregate Tables
- Understanding Data Mart
- Dimensional Modeling:
- Snow-Flake Schema
- Start Schema
- Entity Relationship Model
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
Software Testing Process
- Different teams involved in SDLC
- Requirement gathering and understanding
- Choosing the SDLC methodology
- Requirements implementation
- Customer satisfaction
- Software implementation into production
- Production maintenance.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience out instructor’s gives you best support if get stuck anywhere while practicing, we will provide the cloud lab which give the access to your PC or Laptop. Then you can access our server from anywhere.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 7+ years of experience in ETL Testing training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our ETL Testing training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the ETL Testing training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
ETL Testing Course Content
Oracle Basics & Concepts
- DBMS vs RDBMS
- Why Database Required
- Different types of databases and difference
- ASCII vs UNICODE
- PL/SQL Basics
- Oracle Architecture
- Diff B/W Database & Files
- OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP
- BASIC ADMIN ACTIVITIES
- SQL ,SUB QUERIES,CORELATED SUB QUERY
- INNER QUERY,OUTER QUERY
- FUNCTIONS AND TYPES AND IMPORTANCE
- JOINS AND DIFFERENT TYPES
- VIEWS n MATERIALIZED VIEWS
- REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY
- PERFORMANCE TUNING
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF TECHNIQES
- DATABASE SCHEMA
- WHAT IS DWH ?WHY WE REQUIRE THAT ?
- DWH ARCHITECTURE
- DATA MART and TYPES
- DM vs DWH
- DATA CLEANZING
- DATA SCRUBING
- DATA MASKING
- STG AREA
- Diff B/w OLTP vs ODS,OLAP vs DSS
- DIMENTION MODELING
- DWH SCHEMA designing
- STAR SCHEMA,SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA,GALAXY SCHEMA,FCS
- SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS
- INITIAL LOAD
- INCREMENTAL LOAD
- FULL LOAD
- CDC- change data capture
ETL Testing Concepts
- Introduction of ETL-Extract,Transform,Load
- ETL TOOLS and Diff Types of ETL Tools
- ETL ARCHITECTURE
- ETL TESTING AND WHY WE REQUIRE
- DIFFERENT ETL TOOLS ARCHITECTURES
- SDLC and Methods/Models
- STLC and Methods/Models
- SDLC vs STLC
- Reverse Engineering
- QC(Quality Center and BugZilla)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Detect Defects
- Defects Logging and Reporting
- How to prepare Queries very quickly with the help of mapping
- Performance Tuning and Performance Testing,Report Testing,UI Testing
- Quality and different standards that tester should follow,Why?
- Testplan Preparation
- Testcases Preparation
- Preparation of Test data
- Process Of ETL Testing
- Whitebox Testing
- Blackbox Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing vs Sanity Testing
- User Testing
- Unit testing
- Intigration testing
- Module testing
- System testing
ETL Tool and Testing
- Data Extract
- Data Transform
- Data Load
- Import Source
- Import Target
- Transformations,Functionalities,Rules and Techniques
- Import and Export
- Coping and Rules
- Queries Preparation based on Transformations
- Importance of ETL Testing
- Creating of Mappings,Sessions,Workflows
- Running of Mappings,Sessions,Workflows
- Analyzing of Mappings,Sessions,Workflows
- Tasks and Types
- Testing scenarios, creation of test cases and scripts
- Test case execution and defect tracking and reporting
- Preparation of Test data
- Practice ETL Testing with Real Time Scenarios and FAQ’s