Loadrunner Learning Center in Bangalore
LoadRunner is a generally utilizing execution or load testing apparatus created by Mercury and later possessed by HP in 2009. LoadRunner underpins different sorts of improvement instruments, innovation and correspondence conventions. LoadRunner is the main apparatus which underpins the substantial number of conventions to lead load and execution testing. LoadRunner is the market pioneer in the execution testing. In a late study, LoadRunner has involved 85% of piece of the pie in execution industry.
Sgraph Infotech offers preparing program on Load Performance Testing with LoadRunner combine fundamentals of execution testing, edify with LoadRunner parts, arranging, creation and execution of a heap test, examination and checking of load test outcomes.
Sgraph Infotech is furnishing LoadRunner instructional class with 6+ years of continuous and space experienced experts IT workforce. LoadRunner instructional class substance, material and syllabus is outlined according to the business and profession improvement situated norms and LoadRunner course is playing enormous request on the planet. Such a variety of ventures are utilizing LoadRunner.
Sgraph Infotech gave general classes to understudies with typical track, quick track and end of the week sessions. In our foundation affirmed mentor will help the understudy amid the LoadRunner preparing with constant activities. In this course the hopeful will think about nuts and bolts to cutting edge LoadRunner ideas. These elements and offices make us the best LoadRunner preparing organization in Marathahalli, Bangalore. We are energetic and devoted to give quality preparing don’t squander your profitable time enlist today in Sgraph Infotech for additional data reach us/email us.
- 45 hours of training
- Training by more than 7 years experienced professionals
- Limited seats for every batch
- Flexibility in training hours
- Hands-On project experience
- Technically updated lab facility
- 24/7 support for the candidate
Who should take this load runner Course?
The following software or industry professionals were deserved to take this load runner training.
- System Architectures. Developers.
- Senior IT Software Professionals
- Java and non java background are eligible
What You Will Get After the Course?
- Placement assistance
- Trainers will help on Resume preparation
- Backlog class available if any student has missed the class
- Latest and updated study material
What are the Prerequisites to learn load runner course?
No prerequisites required to learn LoadRunner. Fresher graduates and working professional can take this course.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience out instructor’s gives you best support if get stuck anywhere while practicing, we will provide the cloud lab which give the access to your PC or Laptop. Then you can access our server from anywhere.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 7+ years of experience in Load runner training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our Load runner training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Load runner training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
LoadRunner Course Content
- Static Content, Dynamic Content, Web Hosting
- Features of Browsers
- Types of requests (GET vs POST)
- Query String, From Data
- Networking modules (OSI Module, TCP/ IP)
- 2- Tier, 3- tier, n- tie architecture
- Types of Operating Systems
- (Widows, Linux, HP UX, IBM AIX, MAC)
- Web/ APP/ DB Servers and their purpose
Introduction to Performance Testing
- What is Performance Testing
- Benefits of Performance Testing
- Performance Testing phases / Life Cycle
- Types of Performance Testing
- (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance, Baseline, Benchmark etc)
- Introduction about various
- Performances Testing tools and scripting language info
- Indentifying the business scenarios for Performance Testing
- Think time, rendezvous point, IP Spoofing, Denial of Services Attack
- Workload Characterization
Introduction to Load Runner
- Introduction about the LoadRunner with various versions
- Components of LoadRunner and purpose of each component
- Load Generators, Calculating the # of LGs for a load test
Virtual User generator
- A Small introduction about the C language (Variable, functions, loops)
- Correlate the graphs/results and analyzing the results (Response Time
- vs HPS Vs throughput Vs TPS)
- Most commonly seen issues / errors and possible reasons
- Understanding the server configuration files
- Understanding the relationship among various settings
- Monitoring the servers without LoadRunner
- JVM architecture abd GC methods and Some important tips
- Exercises individual presentation on various performance testing
- Engineering Concepts (Performance Testing Concepts, Performance Testing )
- Tools, OS monitoring (windows & UNIX), Servers Monitoring)
- Test Plan & Traversal/ Testcase/
- Usecase Document preparation &
- Preliminary performance test report
- Recording a Script
- Recording Log, Generating Log, Replay Log and Correlation results log
- Regenerate Script, recording options
- Best Practice for recording a script
- Run time settings
- Page Validations
- Transaction Timers
- Think times
- Randomizing the script
- Frequency used C functions
- Debug a script
- LR Variables Vs C Variables custom Requests
- Tips for advances scripting
- Manual Scenario Vs Goal oriented scenario
- Schedule by group Vs Schedule by Scenario
- Adding Load Generators and verifying the connectivity
- (Performance test environment setup)
- Run Time settings
- Executing the tests
- Configuring the Rendezvous, IP Spoofing etc
- Monitoring servers through controller
- Windows resources, UNIX resources, other servers
- Auto collection of results, issues with auto collection, sampling intervals
- Configuring Diagnostics
- Adding graphs
- Merging graphs
- Web Page Diagnostics
- Advanced Filters/ Drill down
- Raw data/ Graph data
- How to start Analysis (Analysis approach using Client side and server side measurement)