Best Microsoft Power BI Training in Bangalore
Attend our power bi training in Bangalore. Our power bi training center in Bangalore is configured to allow you to get the most of your power BI class. Will help our student in learning and analyse data and create interactive visualizations using Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View and Power BI. Using Power Pivot, create models that analyze millions of rows of data. Power View can create interactive reports and dashboards. Power BI makes it easy to publish pre-defined reports and queries allowing others to easily access your analytics. Complete Real-time and Practical Power BI Training with Real-time Project. Power BI is a cloud-based, elegant end-to-end business analytics tool that enables anyone to visualize, analyze and forecast any type of data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding. It connects users to a broad range of data through easy-to-use dashboards, interactive reports and compelling visualizations for your day to day corporate business data needs! PowerBI Training Course.
Sgraph Power BI is a collection of online services and features that enables you to find and visualize data, share discoveries, and collaborate in intuitive new ways.
There are some benefits of Power BI training like:
- Power BI brings your data together
- Power BI keeps you focused on the important metrics
- Power BI gives you the insight to stay on top of opportunities and risks
We provide practical session on real time project which develop the skill of the students and give them more confidence in their working field. So if you are interested in making the high career in power BI which has been too much in demand visit our power bi training center in Bangalore and take a step ahead towards making your good future. Our course fees is very economical which is suitable for all of the people but we never compromise in the technology aspects or facilities which makes more comfort for student. So visit our center now.
Module 1: Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI Architecture
- Power BI introduction and overview
- Introduction Power BI desktop and Power BI in Excel
- Connecting with Data
- Introduction to Power BI Components: Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View &Power Map
Module 2: Power Query for Data Transformation
- Installation, Requirements, and Configuration
- Different versions of Power Query
- Power Query Introduction
- Query Editor
- Transformation GUI
- Row Transformations
- Column Transformations
- Data Type
- Adding Column
- Text Transformations
- Number Column Calculations
- Date and Time Calculations
- Data types, Lists, Records, and tables in M
- M built-in functions
Module 3: Power pivot and Data resources
- Using SQL Server data.
- Loading data from cubes.
- Load data from text files.
- Using data from Excel sheets.
- Loading data via data feeds.
Module 4: Building PivotTables on Power Pivot
- Building pivot tables on top of Power Pivot.
- Using Pivot Charts.
- Working with Slicers.
- Building custom sets.
- Combine Power Pivot data with Sparkline's.
- Deploying PivotTables to Excel Services.
Module 5: Introduction Power View
- From personal BI to corporate BI.
- Power View reports in Excel and SharePoint.
Module 6: Authoring Power View reports
- Create tables and Matrices.
- From table to chart.
- Interactive sorting, filtering and highlighting.
- Working with bubble charts.
- Slicers, cards and multiples.
- Adding maps to Power View.
- Working with multi-view reports.
- Improving Power Pivot models for Power View reporting.
Module 7: Deploying Power View reports
- Saving Power View reports in document libraries.
- Power Pivot Gallery functionality.
- Printing the report.
- Export to PowerPoint functionality.
Module 8: Power Map
- Mapping geographical data.
- Exploring visualization options.
- Working with multiple scenes.