Teradata Certification Training Bangalore
SGRAPH INFOTECH Bangalore gives Best Teradata preparing in Bangalore in view of current industry benchmarks that helps participants to secure positions in their fantasy occupations at MNCs. SGRAPH INFOTECH Provides Best Teradata Training in Bangalore. SGRAPH INFOTECH is a standout amongst the most solid Teradata preparing establishments in Bangalore offering hands on down to earth learning and full occupation help with fundamental and propelled level Teradata instructional classes. At SGRAPH INFOTECH Teradata preparing in Bangalore is directed by subject expert corporate experts with 10+ years of involvement in overseeing ongoing Teradata ventures. SGRAPH INFOTECH executes a mix of scholastic learning and down to earth sessions to give the understudy ideal introduction that guides in the change of gullible understudies into careful experts that are effectively selected inside the business.
At SGRAPH INFOTECH's all around prepared Teradata preparing focus in Bangalore hopefuls take in the abilities for A brief history of Teradata clients versatility, Teradata distribution center, Teradata in the Enterprise, Real time Issues and settling, SMP Architecture, MPP Architecture Training on ongoing tasks alongside Teradata position preparing. Teradata Training in Bangalore has been planned according to most recent industry patterns and remembering the progressed Teradata course substance and syllabus in light of the expert necessity of the understudy; helping them to get situation in Multinational organizations and accomplish their profession objectives.
SGRAPH INFOTECH is the greatest Teradata preparing focus in Bangalore with cutting edge foundation and lab offices and the choices of settling on different courses at Bangalore Location. SGRAPH INFOTECH in Bangalore plans a large number of wannabes for Teradata at sensible charges that is tweaked remembering preparing and course content prerequisite of every participant.
Teradata instructional class includes "Learning by Doing" utilizing best in class foundation for performing hands-on activities and certifiable reproductions. This broad hands-on involvement in Teradata preparing guarantees that you retain the learning and abilities that you should apply at work after your position in a MNC.
SGRAPH INFOTECH Bangalore is one of the Best Teradata preparing organizations in Bangalore with 100% position bolster. SGRAPH INFOTECH has all around characterized course modules and instructional meetings for understudies. At SGRAPH INFOTECH Teradata preparing is directed amid day time classes, end of the week classes, evening clump classes and quick track instructional courses.
- 45 hours of training
- Training by more than 7 years experienced professionals
- Limited seats for every batch
- Flexibility in training hours
- Hands-On project experience
- Technically updated lab facility
- 24/7 support for the candidate
Who should take this Tera Data Course?
The following software or industry professionals were deserved to take this Tera Data training.
- senior architecture and developers
- java and non java background.
- senior IT Software professionals
What You Will Get After the Course?
- Placement assistance
- Trainers will help on Resume preparation
- Backlog class available if any student has missed the class
- Latest and updated study material
What are the Prerequisites to learn Tera Data course?
No prerequisites to learn Tera Data course.Any fresher graduate can take this course.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience out instructor’s gives you best support if get stuck anywhere while practicing, we will provide the cloud lab which give the access to your PC or Laptop. Then you can access our server from anywhere.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 7+ years of experience in Tera Data training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our Tera Data training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Tera Data training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
Introduction to Dataware Housing (DWH)
- Introduction to DWH
- Characteristics of DWH
- OLTP Vs OLAP Databases
- Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
- Data mart Vs Data Warehouse
- Fact Table Vs Dimension Table
- Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
Introduction to Cognos
- About Cognos 8.4 and Cognos 10
- 3 – Tier Architecture
- Cognos Release (EP series7, Reportnet , Cognos 8.0/8,1/8.2/8.3/8.4/10)
- Features of Cognos 8.4
- Cognos Vs other OLAP tools
- Cognos components (Modeling & Reporting)
- Different cognos services
- Personalize cognos connection
- Create and manage portals, shortcuts, report views.etc
- Working with Cognos configuration, content Store
- How to Connect to different Data Sources
- Security setup
- Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
- Running the Report Burn
- Scheduling Reports
- About Ad-hoc Reports
- Types of Report(List, Cross Tab, Chart Reports & Others)
- Applying Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
- Run and Manage reports
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart, repeater, Maps & Other Reports
- Report templates, formatting Reports – fonts, style, header, footer, boarder…etc
- Generating and Creating Prompt Page
- Types of Prompts
- Query Calculations & Layout Calculations
- Static Filters and Dynamic Filters
- Conditional Block
- Conditional Formatting
- Master Details
- Cascading Prompt
- HTML Items & Hyperlinks
- Set Operators
- Setting Burst Options
- Drill through
- Drill up & Drill down
- Setting Variables
- Report Functions
- Report Validation
- Reports Run with Options (separate course not included in this package)
- About Framework Manager
- Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
- Creation of Interface and Usage
- Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
- Importing Metadata
- Naming convention for objects in a project
- Creating Query Subjects & Query Items
- Merging Query Subjects
- Creating Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
- Creating Parameter Maps & Macros
- Creating of Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Add Business Rules and Set Governors
- Assigning package level security
- Improving performance
- Publishing Package
- Insert Data
- Change the number of Visible Items
- Nest Data
- Replace Data
- Sort Data
- Explore Data
- Change the measure
- Drill down for Details
- Hide Items
- Insert a calculation
- Save a custom set
- Define a filter
- Compare sets of data
- Using Dynamic Context
- Creating Agents
- Adding Event conditions
- Task and Task execution rules
- Scheduling Agents